addinvoice: refactor hint hop selection algorithm (invoices)
Host: positiveblue -
- No notes.
- What is the purpose of using the –private flag when creating an invoice?
- How do route hints look like in an invoice?
- What properties does a channel need to end up as a route hint in an invoice?
- How do we decide that we already have “enough hints” for a given invoice?
- Why did generating invoices using the –private flag take so long after updating to lnd v0.15.1-beta?
- What optimizations did we include in this PR?
- How do node aliases work? Why are they relevant in this PR?
- Did we leave out any improvements easy to include?
- How else could we select the hints included in an invoice? What would be the trade offs?
- Does this PR include proper testing for its changes?
- What’s your overall verdict? (ACK, NACK, concept ACK, unknown)