sqlite db backend (database)
Host: bhandras -
- Check the kvdb package: what interface does it provide? Where is the bolt implementation for that interface?
- Check the lncfg/db.go to see how configuration and initialization happens.
- If you’re not familiar with sqlite, check the https://sqlite.org/index.html website.
- If you are not familiar with the concept of key value databases, check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key%E2%80%93value_database.
- Why specifically do you think we need sqlite support in LND?
- How does LND support so many different database backends?
- How is a specific backend selected and instantiated?
- Does everything need to be in one sqlite database?
- How does sqlite integration in Go work?
- Do database operations in LND happen concurrently?
- Will I be able to query my tables and observe changes using my favorite sqlite browser?