Adds `fundmax` flag to `openchannel` (funding)
Host: bjarnemagnussen -
- This PR has been open for a long time and underwent numerous changes
- Coin Selection is the procedure that selects UTXOs (“coins”) from the wallet
- What in your own words would you expect that a
fundmaxflag should do in the call to OpenChannel?
- Why seems adding a
fundmaxflag to the OpenChannel command a bit more complex compared to e.g. the
sweepallflag of the SendCoins command?
- Can you identify independent code changes to LND that required additional attention in this PR (list some of the requirements that has to be correctly handled)?
- What is a concurrency issue that all funding logic must consider? How is that generally handled in the LND codebase?
- What checks are in place to prevent incorrect funding of a channel (can be already existing ones or checks introduced with this PR)?
- How is PR#4588 related to this PR?